AACs invited to present at mental health conference in Paris
The Adult Advocacy Centers have received an invitation to present at the 2nd World Mental Health Congress in Paris, France, in June 2020. It is the agency’s fourth international conference invitation and the first to focus specifically on mental health.
Read more about our other conference invitations in our recent press release.
- Victim to Survivor: Self-Empowerment with Trauma-Informed Care
- Human Trafficking a Concern for Disability Community
- Victimization of Individuals with Disabilities Linked with Dementia
- The Hidden Cycle of Violence: Family Caregiver and Elderly Care Recipient Abuse
- The Vision of the Adult Advocacy Centers