- ADEPT is the AACs' forensic interview protocol series for interviewing adult disabled crime victims. It has a certification track.
- Project FIND is our forensic interview protocol series with Modell Consulting Group LLC and is nationally recognized as best practice throughout Child Advocacy Centers. There is no certification track.
All certification track training applicants must be actively working in the fields of investigations, forensic interviewing or law enforcement and have no conflict of interest. Additional pre-requisites are listed on each training description. The AACs reserve the right to reject any applicants who do not meet the stated criteria.
ADEPT Protocol Certification Trainings
- ADEPT Basic Adult Forensic Interview Protocol
- ADEPT Disability Forensic Interview Protocol
- ADEPT Forensic Interview Protocol for Adult Victims of Neglect with Disabilities
- ADEPT Forensic Interview Protocol for People with Expressive Communication Disabilities
- ADEPT Accessibility and Accommodation Training for Law Enforcement
- ADEPT Diversity & Intersectionality Training Through a Disability Lens
- ADEPT Investigating Allegations of Abuse and Neglect Committed Against Older Adults
- ADEPT Trauma-Informed Care for Individuals with Disabilities Training
- ADEPT Interviewing Tools & Techniques for the Disability Community
- ADEPT Hostile and Anti-Homeless Architecture: How it Impacts the Disability Community